silverblade17silverblade17

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

I Said NO I Said NO

Isay YES

I quite enjoyed that, for anime, that wasn't bad at all. The drawing for it wasn't bad at all, and yes I'll agree Jessi's voice wasn't all that clear, do you have like a short series for this? Personally I think it has a lot of good humor to it, to those that say otherwise, meh, ignore them. They don't know what the hell they're talking about. Good job!

Rorschach's End Rorschach's End

Very nice xD!!!

I have to admit, that was pretty good for a few drinks! The strange part of it was, I was drinking shots of After Shock while watching this. Funny as hell though. Keep it up!

Phobotech responds:

Alcohol: The cause and solution to all of our entertainment needs!

Will-do! The success of Rorschach's End has inspired hogabeast and I to collaborate again in the near future!

Space tumor Space tumor

Excellent

For those who need a grammar lesson, this flash was definitely NOT "cliche", this has been done in various forms yes, however each is inspiring. As this one was. I applaud you on front page, I will agree with others that this one has earned it proudly. Well done!

Milk & OJ Bestest Friends Milk & OJ Bestest Friends

Cute

That was really cute, milk and OJ don't mix very well though ><...I know how you feel on that one. All together though it was good.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it. They don't mix very well, but at least they could put aside their differences for the sake of this cartoon!

Renegade Awesome Episode1 Renegade Awesome Episode1

Funny

I thought this flash was funny. GB was a good movie for its time though. Amusing how the father interrupts and talks his son down. Definitely good for some chuckles. Good job.

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

Amazing

For one of the most annoying parodies that I've seen for the longest of time, this is one of the very FEW that I have actually enjoyed. The voice acting was definitely good and right on key, it wasn't bland, but it wasn't over enthusiastic either. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this series. Keep up the great work!

Toshiro vs Zoro preview Toshiro vs Zoro preview

Great Preview

I can't wait for the full version to come out! The sprites and timing was perfect, I was at the edge of my seat watching this! It's refreshing to see new things, keep up the great work!

NejiRulez responds:

ur gonna love the final product

im like more than 1/2 way finished and i added bg music and fixed minor errors

If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

Interesting...

Interesting how you jumped back and forth through the time line to tell the story.

Chest. Chest.

Umm, what?

I like how you used the 'Ray-man" style for the animation...but I think I'm missing the point to it...it's short though, and short is much more captivating than long I suppose.

Dr4g00n responds:

its very pointless
its that kind of flash that you never finish cause you dont want to spend more time making it

Samus VS. Link (INTRO) Samus VS. Link (INTRO)

Worth watching

I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out later, if you choose to continue it. Keep up the good work.