silverblade17silverblade17

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

I Said NO I Said NO

Isay YES

I quite enjoyed that, for anime, that wasn't bad at all. The drawing for it wasn't bad at all, and yes I'll agree Jessi's voice wasn't all that clear, do you have like a short series for this? Personally I think it has a lot of good humor to it, to those that say otherwise, meh, ignore them. They don't know what the hell they're talking about. Good job!

Rorschach's End Rorschach's End

Very nice xD!!!

I have to admit, that was pretty good for a few drinks! The strange part of it was, I was drinking shots of After Shock while watching this. Funny as hell though. Keep it up!

Phobotech responds:

Alcohol: The cause and solution to all of our entertainment needs!

Will-do! The success of Rorschach's End has inspired hogabeast and I to collaborate again in the near future!

Space tumor Space tumor

Excellent

For those who need a grammar lesson, this flash was definitely NOT "cliche", this has been done in various forms yes, however each is inspiring. As this one was. I applaud you on front page, I will agree with others that this one has earned it proudly. Well done!

Interlocked Interlocked

awesome game

Great game, there is no bug on 7, you just have to move them a bit differently. It's all logic and common sense.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Very nice

I was drawn to this game, and yes, you're right, the brains medal was two parts, I didn't notice it until I played it a second time. I won't give it away though. That secret medal...was genius. Great graphics, was a little bit too easy. That was the only downer, but all in all, I found it quite enjoyable. Great work! 10/10

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Subtly Beautiful

I've heard all of your work and I think this is your best work yet. It reminds me of a small old school night club or cafe; soft music caressing one's ear, with a bit of a dimmed atmosphere, and a light velvety drink. Not often you hear good music like this anymore though. Would love to hear more. Beautiful work.

Spark Mandrill - Short Circuit (Mega Man X Remix) Spark Mandrill - Short Circuit (Mega Man X Remix)

This is it!

You have no idea how badly I've been wanting to hear this one again. Amazingly done too, I wish it was a bit longer, it would be worth it, but that's just my opinion. You have made me very happy and the dual guitar it's out of this world! Thank you so much for bringing this back!

rtnario responds:

This was originally a side project, so I didn't bother -really- remixing anything other than the original melodies. And poof, it's the most popular song of LEAF XCEED Music Division on a certain music site that starts with Last and ends with fm. XD

The reason why I brought this back is probably the same as yours; the theme is freakin' awesome. So by bringing it back I've given you, me and everyone else feelings of nostalgia. It's just too good not to be relived and given justice through a remix. ^^

Thanks for the review.

Fallout 3_12 Days of Christmas Fallout 3_12 Days of Christmas

Played it

Dude, that has to be one of the best songs I have heard yet, using tenpenny tower...oh wow, that was genius man. Sheer genius. Happy Holidays man xD!

samsonloftin responds:

:D Thanks Merry Christmas to you!